2) For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Brand Manager at our address 4 Handel Close, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG224DJ
3) By using the Website you consent to this policy. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for this purpose.
Information we collect
4) We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you wish to sign up for our free e-newsletter or other resources, or are making a purchase from us.
5) We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your information
6) We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
7) The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
7.1 To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
7.2 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
7.3 Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure of your information
8) We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
9) Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Controlling the use of your data
10) If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at at any time.
Where we store and transfer your data
11) We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent. We do not pass your information to third parties.
12) The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
13) Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should choose a password it is not easy for someone to guess.
Third party links
14) You might find links to third party websites on our website. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
16) The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to email@example.com. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
17) You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to
Changes to this policy
28) We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Version: 24 May 2018